Most Recent Q&A
- Calvinism and Isaiah 55:1-3? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
Can't one come to Christ anytime they desire (Isa 55:1-3)? Can't I wait until the last second of life to be saved?
Topics: Biblical Theology, Interpretation, Apologetics
- Hahn's Hersey: The Four Cups? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
Scott Hahn, a former Presbyterian turned Catholic, states that the fourth cup of the Passover was finished at Calvary and the atonement was not accomplished at Calvary. Is this true?
Topics: Church and Sacraments, Apologetics, Biblical Theology
- Movie: Miracles From Heaven? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
I saw the movie "Miracles from Heaven," staring Jennifer Garner, Kylie Rogers, and Martin Henderson. Is it true that people can be translated to Heaven and see God and come back like in the movie?
Topics: Biblical Theology, Apologetics, Christian Living
- Movie: Heaven is for Real? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
Is the movie Heaven is for Real biblical?
Topics: God, Apologetics, Biblical Theology
- What is the Word of Faith Movement? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
Topics: Apologetics, Biblical Theology, Interpretation
- What does dayspring mean in the KJV Bible? by: Dr. Joseph R. Nally, Jr.
Topics: Interpretation, Biblical Theology